AL MEDIA KIT
FUR IS OUT. HI-TECH IS IN.
MISSION & VISION
Inspire curiosity about nature
Enlightened Level of human consciousness / biology, space and time
Aesthetics through technology
Convergence of biophases
Conscious couture / responsible
Exotic skin < Hi-tech
Made in the USA using responsible sourcing
- A Fashion House that invents + patents IP
- Leader in wearable tech since 2012/13
- Integrates tech into high fashion garments
- Wearable Tech Speaker
- Luxury Law Summit Speaker
- David Wright Tremaine
MADE TO MEASURE
The future is custom, hi-tech, and artisenal.
Each style is carefully sized to your measurements. Our team of tailors and engineers spend 6-8 weeks assembling your garment.
Once we receive your measurements, our tailors craft a canvas prototype to your fit preferences. The prototype can be fitted at our atelier, your home, or parceled to you.
Your Custom Monogram is included with every style.
DRIVEN BY INNOVATION AND PROCESS
AL Studio has served creative industries since 2009.
- We are driven by a passion to create spectacle using new design techniques and processes.
- We consider every stage of development, from concept to delivery, and the critical role of quality craftsmanship in every level of production.
FRICTION ACCELERATES INNOVATION
We take our vision for the next 100 years of fashion to create products for the next 5. Our core passion is to concept, produce, and manufacture garments that drastically enhance the product experience through its use of form and technology. After vision alignment, we focus development on a specific category or style and materialized uniquely new product attributes.
AL CATALYST SPECIALIZATION
- Technology Integrated Wearable Products
- Hardware and Software Development
- Design and Utility IP
- Rapid Prototyping and Testing
- Internal R&D Consulting
- Licensing and Distribution
The historic Reserve Federal Bank building in LA
Inspired by natural elements / biology
Hi-tech couture wearable jackets
New pieces to continue emerging out of vault
Enigma Residency at Park MGM Vegas
Hi-tech light up stage costuming
Futuristic robot superhero
Full range of movement
Lights calibrated to interact with performance
Nicki Minaj Tour 2019
Futuristic Fembot with LED-lit armor
Light Enhanced Garments
Concept Prototype: Signal Biker Jacket
Museum of Modern Art New York
We envisioned future road safety aesthetics for the “Items: Is Fashion Modern” exhibit. AL Catalyst designed a signaling function that illuminates the rider in darkness diffused under a flexible armor multi-polymer shell inspired by the architecture of butterfly eggs.